Reiki III / Master Practitioner Course Details
The Reiki III / Master Practitioner two day course (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) includes refreshments and a light lunch on both days
There are two stages to master Level (the other being Master Teacher) and homework will be required.
The first level is for a Master Practitioner and will include:
- Review of prior learning and development.
- Attunement to the Master symbols and explanation of their use.
- Journal of treatment given to others.
- Awareness of Health & Safety and other legislation.
- Lineage discussed and provided.
- Meditation and Creative Visualisation.
- First Aid Skills discussed.
- Practitioner Skills – setting up a practice; working with clients;
- Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance discussed.
- CPD (Continuing Professional Development of at least 12 hours per annum.
- UK Reiki Federation Membership discussed.
- Practice with the Master symbols.
You will receive a comprehensive Manual.
A course attendance certificate will be supplied but a Master Certificate will be supplied once the Case Studies have been completed satisfactorily with a journal. Students will be encouraged to recognize the value of self-treatment and receiving Reiki from others, as part of their continuing self-development.
This level involves case studies – at least five clients and working on each client at least five times and sending all details and notes to me (without names as confidentiality is very important).
This course will cover what is necessary to become a Master Practitioner, but not a Master Teacher.